Purpose and Scope of Job:
The role of the CI Coordinator is to support United Way of Southwestern Indiana’s community impact work by; providing oversight for the internal programs; supporting volunteers and other community partners engaged in our work; developing relationships within Warrick and Spencer Counties; supporting community impact by participating in community initiatives and serving as an active member of the Community Impact team.
Facilitate Internal Programs that includes:
Data collection and analysis:
Provide day-to-day task oversight for volunteers/interns or contractual staff as needed:
Facilitate Outreach to the communities we serve:
Support Community Impact activities:
• Project management
• Relationship management/customer service orientation
• Knowledge of outcomes
• Proven presentation skills
• Problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking
• Leads with confidence and provides leadership in coordination efforts
• Teamwork and cooperation with all departments
• Upholds the highest ethical standards
• Grant proposal writing and review
• Associate’s degree from accredited college or university in related field. 1-2 years of directly related experience is desired.
• Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks and follow-up to ensure responsibilities are fulfilled
• Proven experience in database and spreadsheet analysis required
• Proficient knowledge of computers and experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• Valid Indiana Driver’s license and required minimum insurance coverage
• Travel or Transportation Requirements – local meetings as required. Occasional annual UW or related conference attendance as determined by supervisor.